Patented Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the North Carolina area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia as well as Rock Hill, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Hickory, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Monroe and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris from the basement floor. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the airtight lid and also help to keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
We also offer our FreezeGuard™ anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line Protection: Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our IceGuard® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
At Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists, we offer three different sump pump systems: the Pro, ProPlus and UltraPro Triple Sump Pump.
UltraPro Triple Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the UltraPro Triple Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the UltraPro has a powerful, cast-iron SafeDri™ ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful SafeDri™ ½ hp pump set a bit higher in th e liner will take over.
In case of a power outage, our SafeDri™ battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 1,850 gallons per hour!
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ⅓ hp Primary Pump — Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 3,200 gallons of water per hour at an 10-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron SafeDri™ ½ hp Secondary Pump — If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,840 additional gallons of water per hour at an 10-foot head!
- Long-Lasting SafeDri™ Battery Backup System — In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your UltraPro also includes an SafeDri™ Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 1,850 gallons per hour.
SafeDri™ Pro and ProPlus Premier Sump Pump System
For an effective and more economical solution, our SafeDri™ Sump Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The Pro 330 includes a powerful Zoeller ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 3,200 gallons of water per hour out of your basement.
The ProPlus can be installed with an optional SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 1,840 gallons per hour!
SafeDri™ Sump Pump Specifications
- Cast-Iron SafeDri™ Primary Pump — The SafeDri™ Sump Pump installs with either a SafeDri™ 330 ⅓ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful SafeDri™ 500 ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 3,200 gallons of water per hour at an 10-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,840 gallons per hour at an 10-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump — For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump.
Choose the experts here to help youGet a free quote
View more Basement Waterproofing Solutions