With summer just around the corner, pool season is about to be in full swing. Unfortunately, with having a pool to cool off in during the hot summer days also comes to the possibility of your pool deck starting to crack or sink. This is caused by the soil underneath not being able to support the weight of the concrete slabs above.
There is a common misconception that if you replace the concrete slabs for your pool deck that will solve the problem; however, this is not the case since it is actually the soil causing the problem. Now, this is where PolyRenewal™ comes into save the day (or in this case summer).
So, what is PolyRenewal™? PolyRenewal™ uses a high-density polyurethane foam that is lightweight, waterproof and environmentally friendly in order to fill the voids in concrete slabs and lift them to their original position. There are many pros to using the PolyRenewal™ method.
Pros of PolyRenewal™:
- Affordable, yet more permanent solution
- It’s a non-invasive installation – less equipment and less mess
- Takes a short amount of time to install and set (concrete replacement can take up to 48 hours to set whereas PolyRenewal™ typically sets within 15 minutes)
- Lifts concrete with extreme accuracy, producing clean results
- Long lasting and strong – it holds its shape for at least 10 years
If you notice that your pool deck is starting to crack or sink, then please give Dry Pro a call for a free PolyRenewal™ estimate at 1-704-523-9111. The PolyRenewal™ experts at Dry Pro service the New London, NC, area and the surrounding cities.