Gutter downspout extensions protect your property from water damage
Gutter downspouts are key to preventing water damage and flooding in your home. Without efficient downspouts, rain gutters won’t operate to their full potential, causing costly damage to your foundation. Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists can help, with premium downspouts and downspout extensions with a minimum discharge range of 10 ft!
Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists installs premium aluminum gutters, no-clog gutter covers, and the downspouts and extensions your property needs to keep water away from your foundation. Schedule your free estimate today in Gastonia, Concord, Charlotte, and nearby in North Carolina.
What is a downspout?
Gutter downspouts are an attachment fixed to the bottom of your gutters to direct the flow of rainwater to the most appropriate location- away from your foundation! Downspouts may also be called downspout pipes, water pipes, or something else depending on your North Carolina location.
Our downspouts are part of a patented system guaranteed to never clog or pull away from your home. Our downspouts are fully sealed to your gutters, and we offer several downspout options with a minimum discharge of 10 ft. away from your foundation! That’s ten more feet of freedom and protection against downspout clogging and underground plumbing issues.
Trusted gutter, downspout, & gutter extension company in Greater Charlotte
Downspouts and gutter extensions protect your foundation, lawn, and roof from costly damage. Without a predetermined discharge location, the rainwater directed away from your roof could still end up in your basement or foundation.
Downspouts & downspout extensions prevent:
- Foundation damage– If gutters aren’t directed away from your home with downspouts, your home will show signs of foundation settlement, foundation cracks, sticking windows and doors, and other dangerous symptoms.
- Poor indoor air quality– When moisture seeps into your basement or crawl space, the indoor air quality of your entire home is affected. Mold growth, musty smells, and other signs of lower indoor air quality occur.
- Flooding– Downspouts will help protect your basement and crawl space from flooding during heavy rain. This will save you money, time, and stress spent on costly water damage repairs.
- Water damage– Downspouts also move water away from your roof, siding, windows, door frames, and exterior paint, further protecting your home.
- Harmful erosion– Pooled water can wreak havoc on your lawn and landscaping, decreasing curb appeal and home value.
Downspouts & downspout extension estimates in Gastonia & nearby
Dry Pro Foundation and Crawlspace Specialists offers free estimates for proven gutters, gutter covers, downspouts, and downspout extensions in Concord, Charlotte, Gastonia, Huntersville, Rock Hill, Hickory, Kannapolis, Mooresville, Monroe, Indian Trail, and nearby in North Carolina. Schedule your estimate today to learn more about our no-clog, guaranteed gutter systems.