If you have cracked or settled concrete around your home, PolyRenewal™ is the right solution for you. PolyRenewal’s modern technology allows it to be used in a number of applications. Below are some of the most common ways people use PolyRenewal™ to improve the safety, value, and attractiveness of their homes:
- Driveways- Oftentimes, driveways will settle away from your garage floor. PolyRenewal™ can lift the settled concrete making a smooth transition from the driveway to the garage.
- Sidewalks– The biggest problem with uneven sidewalks, is that they pose significant trip hazards to your family and visitors. PolyRenewal™ quickly eliminates the hazard without the headache of removing and replacing the concrete.
- Patios and Pool Decks- “Don’t run near the pool”, goes a lot further when the concrete is not only wet but also uneven. When pools are installed the soil surrounding the pool is only lightly compacted. Over time, the poorly compacted fill compresses causing the concrete around the pool to settle. Because PolyRenewal™ is lightweight and waterproof, it is the perfect solution for improving the safety and look of your patio or pool deck.
- Stoops- Stoop settlement can be a problem for many homeowners, however, if you have a brick facing home the problem can be much larger. As stoop concrete settles, so does the brick facing. This causes a separation between window framing and the brick facade. When PolyRenewal™ is used to lift the stoop, the cracks and gaps in the brick also close.
- Porches- Along with stoops, porches are often the first thing someone sees when visiting or entering a home. PolyRenewal™ raises and levels the settled concrete resolving trip hazards and enhancing the beauty and impression of your home.
- Concrete Steps – The concrete steps on the exterior of your home are something utilized every day. PolyRenewal™ raises settled steps to their original elevations, ensuring they are a safe and attractive component to your home.
- Interior Floor Slabs- Sometimes, garage floors and other concrete floors on the lowest level of your home begin to settle. When this happens, many people’s first instinct is to turn to concrete removal or replacement. This can be expensive, time-consuming and a major disruption to your everyday life. PolyRenewal™ is a much easier solution, It can quickly raise the floor slabs with a minimal amount of disruption.
- Additions- When concrete slabs settle, so can the structures sitting on top of them. This can cause a gap between your home and your addition, such as a garage or shed. When PolyRenewal™ is injected, the settled slab raises also raising the addition to its original position.