Serving Greater Charlotte - including Rock Hill, SC, Hickory, Gastonia and nearby
NC GCL #75936
SC GCL #G119725
When Kelley, one of our System Design Specialist went to inspect this real-estate project, he thought he was going to see a potential foundation job. However, once he inspected the property he saw the need for waterproofing and structural repairs. When Kelley inspected the property, he saw:
- Cracks in the brick cellar walls,
- Debris all over the crawlspace left from previous construction. -Wood debris could attract wood destroying insects.
- Standing water in the crawlspace
- All of the major framing members were not being supported- Piers needed to be replaced or rebuilt to repair the frame.
- Improper connections at joists to girder in multiple locations
- Fungal growth appeared on the girder- High humidity in the crawlspace can raise wood moisture levels
The Dry Pro Crew started this project off by removing all of the debris from the crawlspace. Next, they fixed the foundation and structural issues by installing helical piers and power brace, repairing the masonry pier and installing SmartJacks and CMU pier. After, crew members Adan, Chino, and Antonio moved forward with waterproofing the crawlspace. They installed a sump pump, exit line and bubble pot, water guard and French drain system. After, they installed 10 mil CleanSpace on the walls of the crawlspace. Once the crews finished, the crawlspace was looking good and ready for its new owners.
Waterproofing Foreman: Adan
Wood Repair Foreman: James
Foundation Foreman: Orlando